Property Services Lead
- Negotiable + dependant upon experience, specialism and quals
- UK, Sussex
- Property & Real Estate, Social Housing
- 14th May 2019
- Job Type
We are currently recruiting exclusively for a leading social housing provider on the South Coast for an interim Property Services Lead to deliver the asset management, repairs services, health and safety strategies across the organisation.
You will play a leading part in developing new methods of delivery to ensure repairs, maintenance and capital works are delivered to a cross tenure portfolio on a commercial and social basis.
Competitive day rate dependant on experience
- Lead on the effective integration of planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance services to deliver a quality-driven and customer-focused service whilst ensuring value for money.
- Undertake procurement and contract management of planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance programmes.
- Coordinate the project management of the stock investment programme.
- Preparation and monitoring of revenue and capital maintenance budgets.
- Lead on the production and implementation of all relevant asset management strategies, including the capital program, void management, compliance and repairs/maintenance arrangements.
- Prepare and present reports to board level and other internal and external meetings.
- Lead and manage the Property Services Team including setting clear targets and objectives and proactively managing workflow, priorities and performance.
- You will have a track record of successfully managing, planning and delivering large complex projects and programmes.
- Managing and leading a technical team, preferably in social housing.
- Be customer focused and put tenants at the heart of decision making.
- Possess excellent technical knowledge relating to construction and construction-related health and safety.
- Be a skilled manager of large budgets.
- Experienced in Change management and creating a positive culture.
- Risk Management
- Project management, Contract management and monitoring procedures.
- Ideally you will have a degree in a relevant property related subject
- Have a Management and relevant professional qualification
If you are already working for a social housing provider or have had exposure to assisting in the production of asset management plans for residential portfolios this role would be a strong fit for you.
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.