PRS Lettings Negotiator - Bristol
- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 14th November 2018
- Job Type
PRS Lettings Negotiator
Realistic OTE £26,000
A national PRS brand is seeking a PRS Lettings Negotiator for a high end Build to Rent scheme in Bristol.
This is a great first step for any negotiator looking to gain experience in the Build to Rent sector with a national market leading company.
In this client facing role you will gain exposure to proven successful processes as well as being enrolled on a renowned training scheme.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing properties
- Conducting viewings
- Referencing tenants
- Deposit registration
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Key auditing
You will have:
- Previous exposure to a high volume administration environment
- ARLA qualification or working towards
- Administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of residential lettings
The role offers realistic OTE earnings of £26,000 with an excellent benefit package + competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply to Arabella Wiltshire online with your current CV in word format.