Public Relations Associate
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 28th June 2019
- Job Type
We are currently assisting our client, a Real Estate Investment Management platform, to recruit for a Public Relations Associate.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Assist in the planning and execution of public relations programs.
* Proactively identify newsworthy stories for local and regional media.
* Reinforce the strategic agenda of the company to reach out to target markets.
* Develop and pitch new story ideas to create media opportunities for the business.
* Maintain media lists for targeted launches and outreach programs.
* Assist in developing key communications materials such as press kits, media mailers, and fact sheets.
* Provide support to the marketing department in identifying industry trends.
* Assist both marketing and sales in all public relations and marketing efforts.
* Develop and execute customer-focused public relations campaigns through powerful brand messages.
* Conduct research for target markets by conforming to territory requirements.
* Interact with customers to facilitate marketing and sales initiatives.
* Update social media with company promotion information and respond to customers' answers.
* Coordinate the flow of information between departments by acting as liaison.
* Create and deliver public relations materials such as press releases, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, and proposals.
* Supervise social media outreach activities and create and distribute surveys.
* Plan and execute press conferences by handling details such as time, place and agenda.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in related field
- Excellent communication skills in English - written and verbal - Mandarin is an advantag
If you are keen to apply for this role, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Employment Agency Licence Number: 12C6031
Employment Agency Personnel Registration Number : R1766808
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031