Public Sector Advisory Consultant
- GBP45000.00 - GBP600000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 5th June 2018
- Job Type
A leading commercial real estate consultancy are looking to add to their public sector advisory team.
They are a global leader in commercial real estate services, provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world.
This an exciting opportunity for a motivated and commercially-minded individual to join a leading, bespoke national public sector advisory team. The role will provide access to a variety of strategic property projects across multi-sectors and geographies.
Innovation and service line specialism development is actively encouraged and clear routes for career progression based on merit are available.
Based London and the South East
Competitive salary up to £60,000, benefits package and flexible working conditions
- Provide advice to cover clients in their role(s) as occupier, owner, holder or user of assets and typically involves undertaking feasibility studies / appraisals, developing value for money strategies and appropriate solutions ranging from real estate changes through to joint venture arrangements and outsourcing models.
- Support the team plan to develop a client portfolio.
- Maintain client relationships and act as liaison with clients on specific projects.
- Ensure professional advice is provided thoroughly, accurately and within set deadlines.
- Develop internal and external network for business pipeline/opportunities.
- Proactively seek and undertake on the job and formal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge.
Knowledge & Experience:
- General practice background for either a corporate, public sector or private practice.
- Experience of working in a large practice and/or corporate environment could be advantageous.
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management.
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills.
- Comfortable with identifying data requirements and collating appropriate detail into useable formats and reporting outputs.
- Degree level qualification.
- Qualification with professional body and member as appropriate (MRICS preferred).
If you are already working for a corporate or private practice with a public sector focus, or working client side within the public sector this role would be a strong fit for you.
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.