- Negotiable + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Rating
- 19th July 2019
- Job Type
Rating Surveyor - Central London Office
A global Real Estate consultancy is looking for a Ratings Surveyor to join their London office. You will be joining one of the most successful ratings teams in the UK, working on retail portfolios across the South East.
The salary is envisioned to be £70,000 plus benefits.
- Develop a client portfolio and maintain client relationships.
- Identify optimum rates savings for clients by consulting internally and externally.
- Involved in Rating/Statutory Valuation/Taxation Valuation instructions.
- Contract management.
- Progressing checks and challenges to a conclusion.
Qualifications and experience:
- RICS qualified (or about to qualify).
- General practice background.
- Familiarity with bespoke rating software preferable.
- Knowledge surrounding relevant legislation and case law.
- Technical knowledge, and experience with property valuations will be advantageous.
If you are interested in the above role please apply online with your CV in word format.