Real Estate Analyst/ Associate
- SGD60000 - SGD75000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 8th January 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Singapore is working with a global real estate investment management firm who are seeking to appoint someone for their Real Estate Investment team that looks at property deals across Asia, Australia, Japan and SEA.
A well-recognised firm with a strong track record of investing in and managing a diverse portfolio of properties globally, our client is a well-respected and highly successful establishment that offers a great deal of autonomy for the successful candidate.
The successful appointment would originate, evaluate, negotiate and execute investment transactions. You would also be involved in fund management. This should be someone with demonstrable experience investing in real estate within tier-1 cities in APAC.
The candidate will have outstanding analytical, quantitative and underwriting skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment. Specific work will include:-
· Cradle to grave investment process.
· Running deals from underwriting to closing.
· Preparation of investment proposals & due diligence.
· Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development.
· Preparation of reports & presentations to investors.
· Investor presentations & business plans (including financial models).
· Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
You will have a Master/ CFA/ MBA and a good Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate, with at least 3-5 years experience in direct real estate investment (office, retail, commercial, residential). You must possess strong knowledge of the financial services industry and a keen understanding of real estate investments. You must also demonstrate good report writing and communication skills.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579