Real Estate Analyst
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 12th February 2019
- Job Type
Real Estate Analyst - Fund and Transactions Management
Based in London.
Salary from £40,000 to £45,000 plus a generous bonus and benefits.
A well known investment manager is currently seeking a real estate analyst to join their team in London. This is where you will be responsible for supporting their fund and transaction management teams focusing on UK and Pan-European investments.
You will be looking at appraising and underwriting investments across major cities and regional parts of the UK and Europe. Typical assets classes they are looking at include: prime commercial office, retail, industrial/logistics, residential and alternatives.
This opportunity would suit either a newly chartered surveyor looking to move into highly numerate role or someone from a real estate finance/ investment banking background looking to join a highly reputable business within the market.
- Degree in real estate, finance or investment related courses.
- Member of RICS would be advantageous.
- Ability to model from scratch using excel (highly numerate).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to appraise and underwrite new investments, carry out due diligence and market research.
Please apply online with your CV in word format to discuss this opportunity in further detail.