Real Estate Analyst
- SGD $5,000 - 7,500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 13th December 2017
- Job Type
Our client is an international and highly regarded real estate investment firm headquartered in Singapore. The firm has several overseas regional offices and with an active mandate covering property investments in Asia-Pac, there is a need to bring on a new Associate for their Singapore office.
You will have a focus on real estate investment management and financial modelling, deal underwriting and asset management. The role is based in Singapore and will cover SEA, Hong Kong, Australia, Japan, Korea and China, among others.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior investment and asset management professional to join a platform where you will have the opportunity to build a strong foundation in real estate.
- Conduct detailed financial and valuation analysis.
- Help evaluate potential acquisitions and deal opportunities.
- Assist in deal underwriting and financial modelling.
- Involved in tracking asset and operating performance.
- Regularly be involved in portfolio monitoring, analysis and management.
Interested candidates must:
- Ideally have 1 to 3 years of real estate experience with an AsiaPac fund.
- Be technically very strong with ability to build financial models from scratch as well as experience in working on due diligence.
- Hold a Real Estate, Finance, Economics or Business degree from a highly regarded university and ideally have started CFA qualifications.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills with a can-do attitude.
If you would like to be considered for the position then please apply immediately.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579