Real Estate Client Service Analyst
- GBP27000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 23rd May 2019
- Job Type
Real Estate - Client Services Analyst
£27,000 - 30,000
My client is a leading real estate investment manager, who is looking for a Real Estate Client Services Analyst to join their Client Service team to assist with the delivery of top-class client services to a multitude of international clients.
The successful individual will sit within the Client Services team, working closely with product development, international capital markets, fund management and fund services.
- Providing support to the team and subsequently assisting with European discretionary funds.
- Assisting with investor queries including audit requests and questionnaires.
- Regularly using the CRM system to distribute investor documents and communications.
- Keeping track of client records, KYC-AML checks and assisting with the client take-on process.
- Assisting in the improvement and development of both investor reports as well as the reports of company.
- Ensuring that contact data on the CRM system is accurate, as well as forming a close relationship with the marketing team.
- Assisting in the migration of the CRM system from one platform to another.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have previous experience within the Real Estate or the Financial Markets industry.
- Experience in Salesforce or ACT and/or IntraLinks.
- Proficiency in the following systems: Microsoft Word; Excel; Powerpoint; MS Office; and Publisher.
- Educated to degree level.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excel organisational skills paramount.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.