Real Estate Consultant - Paris
- EUR30000.00 - EUR90000.00 per annum
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 14th November 2019
- Job Type
Real Estate Consultant
An international real estate software company based in Paris is seeking a Real Estate Consultant to support their growth. The Consultant will work side-by-side with new and existing clients to design business processes that will enable and drive engagement with the solutions.
Real Estate Consultant responsibilities include:
- Establishing functional specifications for enhancement requests from client requirements, including modelling templates.
- Analysing and preparing sample data and reports to support client requirements.
- Providing consultancy advice both internally and externally around the solutions, market feedback, requirements and overall solution strategy.
- Building relationships with senior executives at customer organisations.
- Working with clients and internal development team to design and implement solutions.
- Previous Analyst experience in a real estate investor or consultancy company.
- Strong analytic skills on Excel.
- Flexibility around travel.
- Relationship building skills: excellent account management, networking and communication skills.
- Fluency in both French and English.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.