Real Estate Consultant
- GBP65000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Real Estate Consultant
Permanent Full Time
£65,000 - £80,000
Our Client is a Global Real Estate Software Company that work with some of the world's most prestigious Real Estate and Asset Management companies.
Due to the rapid growth of their UK and EMEA presence, we are seeking an experienced Real Estate Consultant to join the team and work with external clients, consult and manage projects to assist with the implementation and integration of the Real Estate software product suite.
This position will report directly to the Director of Consulting Services and is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global software company in a Client facing role and gain exposure to various industry-leading real estate software systems.
- You will be responsible for working closely with external Clients; consulting, gathering requirements for projects and developing strong business relationships with senior executives.
- You will recommend change improvement and work with the client and internal Development team to design and implement solutions.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and develop a deep and broad understanding of the software product suite.
- Lead workshops to ensure knowledge transfer to the client.
- You will be part of a specialised team and will have the motivation to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel within the UK is required (2-3 days a weeks) and being a global company, some air travel may also be required, depending on client location.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in Finance, Real Estate or Investment Property. Familiarity with GAAP, IFRS and AIMFD essential.
- The ability to liaise professionally with clients and build a good working relationship by becoming an influential, trusted advisor.
- Basic accounting skills and experience with financial modelling and mathematics.
- Strong working knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms and technical knowledge of SQL queries, data management and reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, MyReport, Business Objects, etc.) are highly desirable.
- Experience in client services within the real estate, private equity industry or enterprise software services managing multiple accounts and client engagements simultaneously, with little oversight.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you possess intermediate French or German language skills and are able to have a professional business discussion.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online with your current CV or email Andrew at: firstname.lastname@example.org