Real Estate Investment Analyst
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 10th January 2020
- Job Type
Real Estate Investment Analyst - Based in Central London with Pan-European Coverage
A leading US based real estate investment firm with over $8 billion AUM are currently seeking an Investment Analyst to join the Investment Management team.
This is a fast-growing team and the company has now expanded into various European gateway cities and targeting over £1 billion in ground up PBSA developments across Europe over the next 3 years. In this role, you will take the lead in various financial models used in underwriting and investment reporting.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
- Preparing strategy development papers and identifying new opportunities
- Investor Relations
- Execution of new real estate transactions
- Degree in finance, property, commerce, or economics desirable.
- Experience in real estate, corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or related.
- Knowledge of the UK/European real estate market.
- Strong numerical and financial modelling skills. Experience with cash flow modelling and investment valuation techniques.
Salary up to £75,000 per annum. Plus performance based bonus and benefits package.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.