Real Estate Investment Analyst
- GBP35000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Affordable Housing
- 16th July 2018
- Job Type
A leading investor and developer are seeking a real estate investment analyst to join their Affordable Housing team focused on investment in the shared ownership sector. The candidate will be responsible for the analysis and formal presentation of new investment opportunities.
Based London and the South East
Competitive salary up to £50,000, benefits package and flexible working conditions
- Market research and financial analysis of new investment opportunities to influence strategic decision making by senior management/Board
- Development and validation of financial models relating to investments
- Involvement in transaction execution including due diligence, liaising with brokers and agents and submitting bid letters and agreeing heads of terms
- Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team
Knowledge & Experience:
- Research, quantitative and analytical skills
- At least 2-3 years' investment, analyst or banking experience, including writing credit papers and financial modelling
- Practical exposure and experience in affordable housing, ideally in shared ownership
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Confidence in liaising with senior management/board
- Attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Business acumen/commercial understanding
This role would be a strong fit for someone wishing to specialize in this burgeoning area of the real estate market.
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.