Real Estate Portfolio Management (Associate)
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 8th December 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised property developer headquartered in the US. With a very strong financial backing as well as world class investment and portfolio management team, there is a need to bring on a new Associate for their Singapore office.
You will have a focus on real estate portfolio management and reporting, fund management and investor services. The role is based in Singapore and will cover the China market.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior investment and portfolio management professional to join a platform where you will have the opportunity to build a strong foundation in Asia real estate.
- Conduct detailed financial and valuation analysis.
- Involved in the structuring analysis and review of transaction documents.
- Involved in the transaction execution process.
- Regularly be involved in the portfolio monitoring, analysis and management.
- Monitor asset performance and carry out asset management of properties.
- Have the opportunity to build a long term career with business whilst stepping up and building an exciting deal list.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Year 1 or 2 Analyst position (or equivalent) within the M&A Team of a top-tier international bank or highly regarded investment fund based in Asia.
- Have a good deal track record with experience of working on either buy or sell side mandates (real estate experience preferred).
- Be technically very strong with ability to build financial models from scratch as well as experience in working on due diligence and pulling together pitch books and presentations.
- Hold a Real Estate, Finance, Economics or Business degree from a highly regarded university and ideally have started CFA qualifications.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills with a can-do attitude.
If you would like to be considered for the position then please apply immediately.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579