Real Estate Relationship Manager
Ref: JN -072019-67235
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 9th July 2019
- Job Type
- Manage a team within the APAC region including others in the corporate real estate team
- Establish and manage key relationships firm-wide, serving as a portfolio manager to understand business objectives and proactively developing impactful real estate solutions in alignment with designated targets, key focus areas and performance metrics.
- Serve as a strategic consultant and primary contact for portfolio planning by evaluating opportunities related to business demands, market factors, risks, and overall corporate objectives. Effectively communicate the financial impact of real estate decisions in business terms.
- Analyze opportunities for portfolio improvement, and present compelling business cases, project recommendations, and investment proposals.
- Responsible for developing and managing strategic relationships with business leaders and serving as a single point-of-contact for their real estate needs and define portfolio requirements in context of business objectives.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in commercial or corporate real estate with familiarity of construction practices as well as leading internal and external teams and experience performing complex negotiations; understanding of Real Estate Market and types of transactions
- Knowledge of real estate industry, property management and accounting procedures as they relate to real estate
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the business unit leaders and spearhead real estate activities.
- able to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to communicate in both English and Chinese to work with the local teams
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031