Real Estate - Research & Data Analyst
- GBP40000 - GBP70000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 26th June 2018
- Job Type
UK - Real Estate Research Analyst
£40,000 - £75,000
My client is an independent real estate investment management boutique that is regarded as one of the leaders in the market place they have a UK focus and work with some incredibly impressive clients.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Strategy.
- Maintaining the analytic database
- Providing client portfolio performance analysis using strategic reports and presentations
- Collating and checking data for the performance bench-marking service
- Continuously improving client reporting and analysis by leading and implementing projects
- On-boarding new clients and designing and implementing the reporting and analysis for this
- Assisting with pitches and presentation and client due diligence
- Responding in a timely and accurate manner to ad-hoc client and colleague requests for analysis
- Preparing and presenting internal reports and house view analysis
Key skills include;
- Excellent excel
- Manipulation of complex data sets
- Proven experience in analysing real estate data
Please note that for this role only people with previous experience in the Real Estate industry will be considered for this role, if you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please do apply online.