Real Estate - Retail - Research Analyst
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 16th May 2018
- Job Type
Retail Research Analyst - Real Estate
London (West End)
A leading property consultancy are looking for a Retail Research Analyst to join their Property Research team.
The successful candidate will take ownership of specific disciplines within the retail team, and support the commercial research team on general data, market tracking and reporting.
This is a hands on role and you will become a fundamental part of the growth of the businesses retail practice.
The key elements to the role will be:
- to provide full GIS (mapping and data analysis), project led and ad-hoc support, value add to GIS outputs (this will be obtained by deeper analysis and data interrogation).
- You will be required to compile and produce centre level retail overview reports and collect data from a wide array of different sources.
- You will have the unique opportunity to assist in the collation of the businesses published retail research including retail news letters, shopping centre investment quarterly reports and retail monitors.
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have previous experience working in a Retail research role, and will be required to have previous Real Estate experience. You will have a solid understanding of the real estate markets and property KPI's including rents and yields etc.
Please do apply online if you feel you have the right skill set for this role.