Real Estate Support Analyst
- SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Proptech & Fintech
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an international software and solutions company for leading real estate and investment firms around the world. They have an opening for their Singapore office for a Real Estate Support Analyst in an account servicing role.
Scope of work:
- Responsible for maintaining a good relationship with clients and customers.
- Understanding client requirements and providing training accordingly.
- Handling calls, inquiries and requests from clients and providing solutions where necessary.
- Designing, developing and delivering training and certification programmes.
- Providing feedback to the software development and product management teams based on clients' input.
- High energy with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong knowledge and interest in real estate.
- Willing to travel.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team of like-minded individuals and be able to take on a regional scope covering the SEA and North Asia markets, including Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong.
If you are keen to apply for this role, kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for confidential discussion.