Receptionist - Accounts payable
- NZD50000 - NZD55000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 7th May 2018
- Job Type
A leading Commercial property agency in NZ is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Receptionist/Accounts payable person to join the Auckland team.
This dynamic agency has an exciting opportunity for an intelligent, self motivated and diligent Receptionist to support the day to day operations of the Office and team members. The company is a reputable and super charged business, working with some of the top clients and developers in the NZ market. They deliver a professional service to the market, and need to back up their delivery with a strong backbone function in administration.
They have a supportive and collaborative team environment, with a strong focus on their people and providing them with a fantastic platform to grow and be challenged daily.
This role would be varied and fast paced, with a key focus being providing support for a high performing team and company, while presenting the brand to the highest of quality. Your pro-activeness, quality and commercial awareness will see you being very successful in this role, and beyond.
- Build rapport with clients, visitors, and be the face of the office - phone management
- General admin duties
- Manage inquiries, schedules, booking appointment, data entry
- Property appraisals, listing documentation and provision of comparable market evidence
- Drafting agreements for Sale & Purchase / Agreements to lease
- Processing executed deals & transaction reports (including receipting stage & seeking release)
- Team logistics & planning
- Maintain an efficient and well organised front desk area
- Mail distribution, flow of correspondence and expenses
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous reception/admin experience
- Proficient with Xero & Accounting rules
- Competency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong initiative and a self-starter
- Values driven and take pride in the work you do
- Ability to work to deadlines
To be successful in this role, you will have previous office and reception experience, with excellent people skills and attention to detail. This employer provides a positive and encouraging working culture and environment, and allows the right support to be successful. Due to the nature of this role, you will be privy to things of a confidential nature therefore the position will require a high level of confidentiality. You will be easy to get along with, adaptable and open to feedback. This is an Auckland fringe based role with standard Business Hours.