Receptionist - Part-Time
- GBP13000.00 - GBP14000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 5th September 2018
- Job Type
£14k (27. 5 Hours Part Time)
A leading property company is looking for an experienced Receptionist to cover a busy head office reception on a part time basis. The role will be Mon-Friday working 8.45am-1.15pm.
The company requires someone with strong switchboard experience (preferably experience in the Avaya phone System) who is able to pick things up quickly. The role would suit someone from a property background but this is not a necessity.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Franking outgoing post.
- Composing outgoing Post /DX electronic table record.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept nice and tidy at all times.
- Switchboard (Avaya phone system)
- Keep a check on all visitors-make sure all visitors sign in and out of the building.
- Top up franking machine as and when required.
- Arranging couriers/ taxi's when needed.
- Booking all meetings via outlook and keeping a track of meeting room bookings along with liaising with staff regarding new requests.
- Managing a very busy switchboard on auction day.
- Accepting deliveries and ensuring they are delivered to the relevant department.
- Arranging key collections and key cutting.
- Incoming post arranged for collection by each team.
- Signing in and directing contractors onsite in the office.
The client is looking for someone to start immediately on a temp- perm basis. For more information please contact email@example.com.