Regional Director of Facilities Management
- GBP60000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Regional Director to take on a newly created position, that has arisen as a direct result of the sustained success our client has enjoyed in recent years. Having won instructions for high level portfolio, clients, and assets against their global competitors, this bespoke real estate business is drawing plaudits from across the industry for their service-driven, tailored approach to facilities management, as well as a genuine commitment to their employees wellbeing.
This role will see you heading up the FM function for London and the South, reporting into the national Head of FM. Heading up a mixed use portfolio in these territories, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Formulating facilities strategies for clients and individual sites within the building;
- Building the best possible teams to deliver a top tier total FM service throughout the region, both in-house and by utilising key service providers;
- Setting service charge budgets;
- Monitoring compliance and instructing audits and specialist advice where necessary;
- Developing emergency contingency plans;
- Working with occupiers to understand their business needs for their workspace - working closely with the mobilisation team for new developments and large scale project works;
- Develop sustainability action plants, promoting best practice here;
- Supporting the procurement team, and assisting with pitches for new business;
- Line management of the FM team in the area.
Our client is seeking a born leader with a passion for what they do. You will be interested in innovating and improving an already high-performing service delivery and team, and crucially have experience of doing so in a real estate environment. NEBOSH & MIWFM qualifications would be advantageous too.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today