Regional Director of FM
- GBP60000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 17th May 2019
- Job Type
Due to the volume of growth, one of our client's is looking to proactively grow their Senior Leadership team by hiring a Regional Director of FM for London and the South of England. Our client is a bespoke real estate business that prides themselves on being a values-orientated company, whilst delivering a quality property service to their tenants, and has seen their business go from strength to strength in recent years.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside key client representatives to develop a coherent FM strategy for each building and portfolio;
- Procuring new, and overseeing existing service delivery partners, looking to add value and drive forward efficiency's across each supplier;
- Setting service charge budgets and guides;
- Regularly inspecting properties;
- Developing emergency plans and situation testing;
- Promoting new initiatives aimed at increasing sustainability throughout the business and portfolio;
- Working with occupiers as to specialist works and projects;
- Monitoring statutory compliance and instructing audits;
- Assisting with pitches for new business;
- Other duties ad hoc.
The ideal applicant will have a strong background in UK Real Estate, managing properties on behalf of a 3rd party client and be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate teams of industry specialists.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today