Regional Facilities Manager - 9 month fixed term contract
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a well regarded residential developer and property manager to find an experienced and professional Regional FM on a 9 month fixed term basis to take on the management of portfolio of owned residential assets in London.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setting, arranging and monitoring the service charge budget across the portfolio.
- Writing risk assessments, performing regular audits and compliance checks and conducting regular site inspections.
- Liaising with tenants and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Organising and overseeing any additional project works and the contracted staff necessary to the process.
- Managing the activities of your team by holding regular one on one meetings and making sure all KPIs are achieved.
Applicants will ideally have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification and experience managing multiple sites as well as other members of staff. The ideal candidate will be highly organised and driven and constantly striving to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.