Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP38000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + car allowance (c4k)
- UK, Oxfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th August 2018
- Job Type
Working alongside a Real Estate business that is taking the UK market by storm, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a dedicated home-based Regional FM to drive forward a bustling commercial portfolio in Oxford. Managing a series of properties including multi-let offices and retail parks, you will be a someone who can take the initiative and is passionate about providing top tier total FM solutions and relish the opportunity to build lasting relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organising and prioritising your own workload within this home based role;
- Undertaking regular site inspections of your properties within your portfolio;
- Providing a robust reactive maintenance programme within your buildings, as well as ensuring a proactive preventative maintenance plan is in place;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance;
- Setting and managing the service charge budget for the properties;
- Managing the work of external suppliers to SLA's and KPI's.
Key to your success will be previous experience of managing portfolios of properties for third party clients and so managing agent experience is highly desirable. An IOSH qualification is essential and a BIFM membership and/or qualification would be regarded highly. However, equally important will be your self-motivation whilst also your ability to build lasting relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.