Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP30000 - GBP35000.00 per annum + car allowance
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 8th August 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager with good multi-site experience for a mixed-use portfolio across the South West region. Your employer is a well-regarded property management business with a reputation for hard work, great FM service and an outstanding commitment to your continued professional development and job satisfaction. Managing a mix of service-charge and FRI properties your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Regularly visiting the properties within your portfolio, building relationships with your tenants;
- Managing the work of contractors, for a range of total FM services;
- Overseeing both reactive and proactive maintenance works, including projects where necessary;
- Ensuring all RAMS are in place and your buildings remain fully compliant with UK legislative requirements;
As the successful applicant, you will have managed a portfolio of properties previously including commercial multi-let offices and have come from a managing agent background. Service charge experience is essential as is an IOSH qualification as a minimum on the health and safety front. A dedicated team player, who is confident in a role that requires autonomy and self-motivation, you will join in a business at the forefront of the industry with solid growth plans in place to take them to the next level.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.