Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 6th November 2018
- Job Type
Working with a leading Real Estate brand that has gone from strength to strength in recent years, Cobalt is seeking a Regional FM for a mixed portfolio in the M3 corridor from Surrey to Hampshire. With a home-based role that is offering variety and a client offering the platform for continued progression, it's a great opportunity for FM professionals looking to develop within a supportive, blue-chip environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance, and all RAMS are in place for works;
- Overseeing planned and reactive maintenance throughout the portfolio, as well as project works where necessary;
- Building lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Managing contracted staff across a range of service lines;
- Other duties as necessary.
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated previous experience managing multiple properties and support your experience with an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification, whilst a BIFM qualification/membership would be seen favourably.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV