Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + car allowance, and package
- UK, South East
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is delighted to be working with one of the biggest and best names in the real estate industry who have been going from strength to strength in recent years. This home-based maternity cover contract will see you taking over management of a mixed portfolio across East London and the South East of England, within the supportive framework of a best-in-class employer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing service charge budgets;
- Conducting regular site visits and inspections
- Overseeing planned, reactive and project works for building plant and fabric;
- Managing contractors in line with pre-defined agreements for service and key deliverables;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the portfolio;
- Building lasting relationships with stakeholders and delivering a first class property service to the tenants.
Ideally you will be available at short notice, and have experience managing a portfolio of commercial properties previously whilst a BIFM/IWFM qualification and IOSH would be looked upon favourably. Ideally you will be a confident team player who can hit the ground running, and who is keen to be part of a leading property company going forward.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.