Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a prestigious and industry leading managing agent with a strong reputation in the property industry, is searching for a Regional Facilities Manager to oversee a mixed portfolio which includes commercial, retail and industrial properties. The role will be based in the Home Counties.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Liaising with clients, tenants and internal colleagues to ensure the effective running of the portfolio.
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget for the total portfolio, and monitoring the expenditure against this budget.
- Ensuring that contractors/service providers have completed their duties to a high level.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
To be considered for this role, you will have a service driven approach to facilities management, with an emphasis on providing first class customer service to your clients. You must have a strong understanding of health and safety procedures, with qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit. With previous exposure to service charge budgets as well as line management experience, you will thrive within a market leading company who is successful in the property industry.