Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + car allowance
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 7th August 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Regional FM to manage a mixed-use portfolio in the South-West. Working with a leading managing agent, you'll take your place within a business that is well established at the top-tier of the UK FM market and with the systems and processes in place to help you flourish.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of in-house and external staff in order to provide a first-class FM service throughout your portfolio;
- Building lasting relationships with your tenants;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance with UK legislative requirements;
- Overseeing both lifecycle and reactive maintenance, as well as major works projects where necessary;
- Other ad hoc duties where required.
With strong multi-site experience to your name, you will be able to thrive in a varied environment, able to handle multiple priorities as well as displaying an in-depth facilities knowledge, ideally backed up by a BIFM or IOSH qualification at least. A relationship-builder with good communication skills, you will be confident liaising with a range of stakeholders at all levels of seniority and will take on a role and company that will get the best out of you within a rewarding working environment.
If you are interested, please apply online with your CV today.