Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + £5000 car allowance
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 6th January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a bespoke property owner, as they look to expand their team by hiring a Facilities Manager. Based in their East London office, you will oversee the day to day management of a portfolio of c10 industrial estates, providing a key part of a close-knit property management team, within a role offering plenty of flexibility and freedom in your work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking regular site inspections of the estates;
- Overseeing a planned and reactive maintenance provision for the sites, including small CAPEX projects where needed;
- Working within and managing the service charge budgets;
- Managing the work of suppliers for both soft and hard FM;
- Building a strong working relationship with key tenant representatives;
- Ensuring all the parks remain compliant with UK Health & Safety legislation.
As the ideal applicant, you will bring established total FM experience within a real estate environment, who relishes in a role with variety, flexibility, and autonomy. An IOSH qualification is essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today