Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 7th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt is working on a Regional FM role that has arisen directly due to the sustained success my client has enjoyed in the industry lately. Forming an integral part of a market-leading FM team, you will take responsibility for c.10 commercial developments within Central London, with flexible working arrangements where you take ownership of managing your own day and diary, in order to deliver a first-class property service to tenants within the portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting regular site inspections of the buildings in your portfolio, building lasting working relationships with key tenant representatives;
- Ensuring a comprehensive maintenance programme is in place for both building plant and fabric in every property, both proactively and re-actively;
- Overseeing any project works as may be needed;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance within the portfolio;
- Managing the work of in-house and outsourced specialists across both hard and soft FM disciplines;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets.
Our client is looking for a stand-out FM who is keen to elevate themselves beyond the average of the industry. You will be joining a high-performing team, and be afforded a supportive structure that can still offer autonomy and the chance to innovate and improve your FM provision. An IOSH is essential, as is previous experience in managing a portfolio of multi-let buildings.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV online today