Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP33000.00 - GBP37000.00 per annum + car
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 29th May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a highly successful global leader in commercial real estate services in the search for a Regional Facilities Manager. Successful candidates will manage a mixed portfolio and will work predominantly in Cambridge with some travel to areas such as Milton Keynes and Ipswich.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing service charge budgets and ensuring that these budgets have been competitively tendered for.
- Undertaking frequent property inspections to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Forming relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
- The ability to identify works that should be managed in accordance with the requirements of the CDM regulations as well as ensuring a service contract is in place for every site based activity.
You must be a professional individual, with a big emphasis on delivering a high level of customer service. You must have a good understanding of the health and safety legislation, and being IOSH or NEBOSH qualified would be beneficial.
If you are interested, please apply online today with your CV