Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP36000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + car
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th June 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a nationally acclaimed managing agent to find an experienced and professional Regional FM to take on the management of a mixed portfolio across London. The portfolio is comprised of some retail units, industrial sites and multi-tenanted commercial office buildings. The role is a mobile role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setting, arranging and monitoring the service charge budget across the portfolio.
- Writing risk assessments, performing regular audits and compliance checks and conducting regular site inspections.
- Liaising with tenants and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Organising and overseeing any additional project works and the contracted staff necessary to the process.
Applicants will ideally have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification and experience managing multiple sites. The ideal candidate will be highly organised and driven and constantly striving to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com