Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + company car
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 18th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager with good multi-site experience for a portfolio of 17 commercial properties across Central London & the West End. Your employer is a well-regarded commercial property management business with a reputation for hard work, great FM service and an outstanding commitment to your continued professional development and job satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Regularly visiting the properties within your portfolio, building relationships with your tenants;
- Managing the work of contractors, for a range of total FM services;
- Overseeing both reactive and proactive maintenance works, including projects where necessary;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the portfolio.
As the successful applicant, you will have managed a portfolio of commercial properties previously. Service charge experience is essential as is an IOSH qualification as a minimum on the health and safety front. A dedicated team player, who is confident in a role that requires autonomy and self-motivation, you will join in a business at the forefront of the industry with solid growth plans in place to take them to the next level.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.