Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 2nd August 2019
- Job Type
Representing a client at the forefront of UK Real Estate, Cobalt Recruitment is looking to speak with immediately available Facilities Managers. Initially on a fixed-term basis, this role has a high chance of going permanent, and will see you joining a market-leading team managing a portfolio of high-end commercial and corporate buildings in Zone 1 of London.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Conducting regular site visits, and inspections;
- Overseeing the work of external suppliers, ensuring it remains in line with KPI's and SLA's;
- Liaising with key tenant representatives in order to build strong working relationships;
- Overseeing a proactive planned maintenance service, as well as attending to any necessary reactive works to building fabric and plant;
- Ensuring full health & safety compliance throughout the portfolio.
We are seeking someone who is available on short notice, with a background in managing multiple commercial assets, ideally with an IOSH qualification.
If you are interested, please apply online with your CV today