Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP43000.00 - GBP47000.00 per annum + car
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd October 2018
- Job Type
Facilities Manager, London, £43 -£47,000 + car allowance
Working alongside a well-established, award winning company, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager to oversee a portfolio of 18 predominantly commercial properties. Our client is an established business with a track record in transforming unique sites into major business destinations, fostering inclusive and productive working environments, of which you will be a key driver.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Managing a range of total FM service providers;
- Overseeing the work of internal staff members on site;
- Ensuring all your portfolio is fully compliant with UK H&S legislation;
- Ensuring a robust maintenance programme is in place for both proactive and reactive maintenance works to building fabric and plant;
- Developing lasting professional relationships with tenants, suppliers, and other key stakeholders.
As a leader within the business, you will be confident in liaising with individuals at all levels and your ability to bring ideas to a growing yet established team. Supporting your experience with an IOSH/NEBOSH qualification and ideally a BIFM level 4, you will have a track record in managing commercial buildings, ideally within either a managing agent, developer, or asset management business.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.