Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 9th October 2018
- Job Type
Working alongside a real estate business that has been making waves across the UK industry in recent months, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Regional Facilities Manager for a mixed-use portfolio centred around the West End of London. Our client is offering a solid platform for future progression, with a tangible track record in sponsoring their staff through external qualifications, making them an ideal employer for forward-thinking facilities managers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting, managing and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Conducting regular site visits and inspections of the portfolio;
- Ensuring a comprehensive life-cycle maintenance plan is in place for the building fabric and plant;
- Overseeing project works where necessary;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance in each property, making sure all appropriate permits and risk assessments are in place;
- Building lasting relationships with key stakeholders;
- Managing a range of contractors, including tendering where necessary.
Our client is looking for someone with a strong track record in delivering top-tier FM solutions across commercial properties. Experience of managing service charge budgets is crucial, as is either an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. With a culture that rewards hard-work and success, as a like minded individual with a proactive attitude you will find yourself immersed in a business at the forefront of the market from the get-go.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today