Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP28000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + car
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Regional Facilities Manager with commercial multi-site experience for a mixed-use portfolio across the West Yorkshire/ Lincolnshire region. This will be a 12-month fixed term role and your employer is a highly successful managing agent who are currently rapidly extending their global presence and will be a fantastic addition to the CV of any candidate looking to progress their career within facilities management.
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Regularly visiting the properties within your portfolio, building relationships with your tenants;
- Managing the work of contractors, for a range of total FM services;
- Overseeing both reactive and proactive maintenance works, including projects where necessary;
- Ensuring all RAMS are in place and your buildings remain fully compliant with UK legislative requirements;
As the successful applicant, you will have managed a portfolio of properties previously including commercial multi-let offices and have come from a managing agent background. Service charge experience is essential as is an IOSH qualification as a minimum on the health and safety front. A dedicated team player, who is confident in a role that requires autonomy and self-motivation, you will join in a business at the forefront of the industry with solid growth plans in place to take them to the next level.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.