Regional Manager (North-West)
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 1st August 2018
- Job Type
My client, one of the largest and most respected property management companies in the UK, is seeking a Regional Manager to join their Cheshire team. They proudly work with a high number of national developers and deliver client-focused, fantastic customer service 24/7. They are looking for someone with good experience of both block management, and successfully managing a team.
The successful candidate will develop a highly skilled and motivated team, deal with all staffing issues, demonstrate processes and procedures are operating effectively, ensure compliance in all aspects of the role, ensure a high and consistent level of customer service is delivered across the region, and source new business for the company.
- Staff - proactively managing a team of Property Managers through appraisals, one to ones, objective setting, performance monitoring and ensuring compliance.
- Business Development - actively search for new business whilst ensuring a great service is maintained with current clients.
- Knowledge - keeping abreast of changes in legislation and ensuring this is fed to the team; liaising with insurance teams to maintain relationships and advise the Property Managers; ensuring a solid understanding of the accounts is maintained and delivered to the team; ensuring the team is compliant with regard to major works; H&S standards are understood and adhered to by the team.
- Customer Service - pushing the team to deliver a service above that of the competition; promoting the brand; proactively seek customer feedback; complaints handling; regular reviews with/representing the clients; ensuring service levels are adhered to by the team; availability to provide training and ideas for development to the team; client retention; risk identification; action planning.
- Preferably MIRPM but certainly AIRPM qualified
- In-depth knowledge of leasehold legislation and all aspects of block management, along with direct line management of a team
- Full budget/P&L responsibility
- Ability and willingness to travel to sites from Lancashire down to the Midlands
- Experience with QUBE (preferred, not essential)
- Driving license and own vehicle essential
- Excellent, professional and courteous communication at all times
- Ability to problem-solve, and evaluate and make decisions quickly, supporting with evidence of facts/information
- Constantly strive for the development of self and team
- Identify areas of potential areas of conflict and handle sensitively and appropriately
- Enthusiastic, can-do approach, always leading by example
Interviews are ASAP - please apply with your CV and a brief paragraph on why you believe you would be a great fit for this role.