- GBP55000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 15th February 2019
- Job Type
£55,000 - £70,000pa plus bonus
We are currently working with a well-established property management company who are looking for an experienced senior residential block management candidate to head up a significant and growing portfolio as well as an existing block management team.
Working for one of London's most successful multi-disciplinary property companies, you will be heading up a strong team and overseeing their portfolios which consist of majority niche new build properties. You will be responsible for upholding company standards, building the company brand and progressing the growth of the business.
The desired candidate will be someone with a proven success in management and exceptional communication and customer service skills. Our client is seeking someone with structured business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and profound knowledge of the property industry.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
- Managing a team
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 478 2533.