Regional Property Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 8th October 2018
- Job Type
Regional Property Manager - PRS
Home based role with travel
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits.
I am currently working on behalf of a privately-owned international business that specialise in the investment, delivery and management of PRS schemes. With a handful of sites under construction regionally my client is now looking to expanding their UK offering and recruit a Regional Property Manager. Reporting into the UK Director duties will include:
- Executing the company's business plan for the assigned regional areas
- Direct management of the Property Managers to ensure financial and operational objectives are met in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Formulate, review and approve budgets for each site
- Assist Property Managers in the development, implementation and management of successful marketing plan for each community.
- Visit sites on a regular basis, working closely with the internal and external teams to ensure that the any site maintenance issues are being addressed speedily and effectively.
- Prepare and submit the annual project inspection reports.
- Provide staff with training where needed.
- Determine staffing needs and recruit accordingly
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills;
- Multi-site management experience
- Experience carrying out on-site property management experience
- Hands on management experience
- Proficiency in Yardi PM software or comparable software applications
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships including contractors, suppliers, property managers, senior management and external capital partners and lenders.
- Demonstration of Leadership skills and ability to motivate teams to achieve company objectives.
- Possess excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- Valid UK driving licence as travel throughout the UK is essential.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the PRS market and as the business is ripe for growth, the position will grow in line with the portfolio expansion.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.