Regional Rating Surveyors
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Rating
- 20th August 2019
- Job Type
Rating Surveyors required East Midlands and North West
A global Real Estate consultancy are looking for Ratings Surveyor to join their regional offices in the North West and East Midlands. Joining one of the most successful ratings teams in the UK, the appointed surveyors will be working on mixed portfolios across the Midlands and North.
The salaries are competitive and reflective of experience.
- Develop a client portfolio and maintain client relationships.
- Identify optimum rates savings for clients by consulting internally and externally.
- Involved in Rating/Statutory Valuation/Taxation Valuation instructions.
- Contract management.
- Progressing checks and challenges to a conclusion.
Qualifications and experience:
- RICS qualified (or about to qualify).
- General practice background.
- Familiarity with bespoke rating software preferable.
- Knowledge surrounding relevant legislation and case law.
- Technical knowledge, and experience with property valuations will be advantageous.
If you are interested in the above role please apply online with your CV in word format.