Research Analyst (French / German Speaking)
- Negotiable + pension, benefits, bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 7th March 2018
- Job Type
A global real estate investment manager is looking for a Research Analyst to join their Research and Strategy team in their London office. As part of the European Research and Strategy Team, the primary focus of the role will be to contribute to annual strategies for pan-European funds.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the formulation of investment strategies through data gathering and market analysis
- Working on bespoke projects and thought-leadership pieces on both a European and Global scale
- Data extraction, manipulation, management and preparation
- Undertaking research analysis and producing reports and insights on the European real estate market
The successful candidate will be analytically minded, with strong attention to detail and a fluent French or German speaker (as well as English). You will also hold a BSc or Master's degree in Real Estate, Economics, Mathematics, Geography or a Finance-related course.