Research Analyst - Hotels, Real Estate and Leisure
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 25th September 2018
- Job Type
Senior Analyst - Real Estate - Hotels and Leisure
£35,000 - £45,000 + bonus and benefits
My client, a leading architecture firm with over 1,400 employees spanning across seven countries is looking to hire a Senior Analyst to join its Consultancy team, the Senior Analyst will work under the direction of project managers working on projects across the whole EMEA region.
You will work closely with the Head of Real Estate Consulting analysing economic feasibility of mixed-use developments, master-planned communities hotels, coastal and mountain resorts, visitor attractions, sports venues, entertainment & leisure schemes, as well as undertaking strategic planning assignments.
Key skills and experience;
- Previous experience with both Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Proven analytic track record working in a Real Estate capacity preferably with in the Hospitality industry
- Must be client facing and able to develop new business
- Excellent excel skills - ability to produce high quality reports/presentations to work with internally and externally
- Must be highly numerate
This position is aimed at qualified professionals who have completed a degree or post graduate degree in, Real Estate Economics, Hospitality, Finance or Tourism Development.
If you feel that this could be a role that could interest you, please do apply online.