Research Analyst - Sweden
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- Northern & Western Europe, Sweden
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 15th January 2020
- Job Type
A globally renowned real estate investment manager is currently seeking a Research Analyst to join their team based in Sweden. You will have had previous experience within a real estate company in a research focused role.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a variety of skills with opportunities for travel.
The key skills and responsibilities you will have are:
- Research and reporting real estate market trends on the Nordic region.
- Contribute to research publications and present your findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to produce econometric models.
- A proficiency with software such as Excel, E-Views and STATA.
Salary will range from SEK 40,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
Office based in Sweden.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply online with your CV in word format.