- Up to GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 7th June 2019
- Job Type
Salary is up to £40,000 per annum pro-rata
A well established and highly respected Real Estate Consultancy currently seeks a Research Analyst to join their in-house Research team. You will be required to work three days a week for a fixed term of twelve months. You will be responsible for the analysis of market data within the UK and be a point of contact for all queries and requests from both external and internal sources.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing your analytical expertise and maintaining client relationships.
- Creating analytical reports which will support and contribute to Research publications.
- Collecting data across a range of asset classes which will then be manipulated and analysed to produce in-depth reports into the Real Estate market.
- Preparing presentations to display the data collected to other members of the company.
- Being a reliable point of contact for queries and requests posed by the wider team.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of Excel and an experience of the Real Estate market.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with your CV in word format.