- SGD4000 - SGD5000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 6th January 2020
- Job Type
A global real estate investment manager is looking to hire a research analyst to join the APAC investment research team. The APAC Investment Research team is part of the firm's Global Research team and the primary objectives are to support and improve investment decision-making throughout the business and create a research-based culture for the firm. The successful candidate will support all regional research activity as well as global research products. He/she will also be expected to participate in new initiatives and projects.
- Actively track and monitor macroeconomic and real estate market trends at the regional, national and local levels.
- Maintain, improve and develop existing and new internal databases for analysis of these market trends.
- Support the research team in the development of regional investment strategies for existing real estate fund mandates and new business development initiatives.
- Participate in the team's internal forecasting and proprietary market analysis processes.
- Sourcing data and assisting in the write-up of independent market views in Investment Committee memorandums for acquisitions and/or dispositions.
- Contribute to new thematic research ideas for internal and external publications.
- Collaborating with U.S. and Europe counterparts to assist in the periodic publication of investor marketing materials as part of regional and global investment research initiatives.
- Newly graduated or less than 3 years of experience, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Highly motivated, resourceful individual with a passion for the real estate industry.
- Strong writing and communication skills and understanding of basic real estate terms and concepts.
- Strong data analytics and econometric modelling skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of programming languages is a plus.
- Fluency in at least one Asian language will be a huge bonus
If you have a passion for real estate research and is keen to be in a role that will be in a position to influence important investment decisions, this might be the role for you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 68007921/91475201 for more details.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031