- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 26th January 2018
- Job Type
A global real estate investment manager is looking for a Research Analyst to join their Research and Strategy team in their London office. As part of the European Research and Strategy Team, the primary focus of the role will be to contribute to annual strategies for UK-funds.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the formulation of investment strategies
- Working on bespoke projects and thought-leadership pieces on both a European and Global scale
- Data extraction, manipulation, management and preparation
- Undertaking research analysis and producing reports and insights on the UK real estate market
The successful candidate will be analytically minded, with strong attention to detail. A BSc. or Master's degree in Economic, Mathematics, Geography or a Finance-related course. Previous experience in a similar position is preferred, however not required.