- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 15th October 2018
- Job Type
Researcher - Real Estate
Cobalt is looking for a Researcher for its Real Estate Team in Singapore.
The Singapore office has a fair blend of senior and junior recruiters who operate in a 360 capacity across their own desks. We exercise, more so encourage, collaboration and cross-selling in the alternative investment space winning roles and pitch opportunities through and for our colleagues. With 6 different nationalities in the office and a track record of recruiting into 9 countries across Asia (from Singapore) consultants have the autonomy to develop their own strategy and decide on which clients and what locations they work.
Our client base is far-reaching and developed with access to clients across the region where we have numerous PSL's with the largest platforms as well as personal relationships with smaller boutiques.
We are looking to appoint a Researcher to join our most exciting and expansive team; Real Estate. This will be a fast-start Researcher (working directly with leading billers), in a well-established and talented team and is an excellent opportunity for someone to learn from the best and earn some excellent commission in 2019.
This role also has no boundaries, as in APAC there is nowhere that we cannot recruit, offering greater scope and regional potential.
- Assisting senior team members with both market mapping and the research for senior-level search mandates.
- Full responsibility for the identification and attraction of Candidate profiles that match Client mandates.
- Day to day management of all candidate profiles in line with the searches, which includes conducting candidate meetings and preparing candidate profile documents.
- Working across different projects
- Enabling in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of each of the key disciplines.
- Writing ditties on client briefings and regular client update calls.
Working as a researcher will gain you great exposure to various property markets and high profile roles. In return for working closely with senior team members on these mandates you will receive extensive on the desk training with the longer term view being to develop you into a full 360 Consultant, should you wish to develop more into this area.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that money and rewards are the some of the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and Cobalt can provide:
- Clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- We offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success (up to 55%).
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits;
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards.
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
The successful applicant
- Will be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Will be ambitious and driven by career and development
- Will be money motivated
- Will have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong academic background
- Will have a strong eye for detail
- Will display pride and ownership of their work.
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing consultants who all share the same drive and passion to succeed typify our offices. A healthy work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, achievement rewards and company trips abroad.
As a Researcher, you will be working alongside a Managing Consultant in recruiting across the spectrum of the Real Estate market.
- Regular weekly spot prizes including cash, vouchers, early finishes
- Subsidised FitnessFirst gym membership
- Regular sports and charity events (Clean & Lean, Spartan Race)
- Cinema Club
- Birthday late start or early finish
- Fresh fruit delivered regularly
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Well-being-flu jabs
- Office closed over Christmas
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Annual weekends away
- Post work drinks every Friday