Resident Services Associate
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Concierge
- 22nd June 2018
- Job Type
Resident Services Associate (Concierge)
An exciting position with one of the UK's largest landlords has become available for a brand new development in Salford, Manchester. The company have won several awards (including Property Company of the Year) and have gone from strength to strength with a real focus on the Private Rented Sector (PRS). They are proud of what they do, how well they do it and of the people that work for them.
You will contribute to an exceptional resident experience through the provision of a first class customer service. You will often be the main regular point of contact for residents and therefore the expectation is that you are always polite, approachable, highly motivated and professional.
- Face to face resident interaction, building a good relationship and rapport with customers ensuring they feel welcome, safe and at home.
- Conducting customer viewings and tours where required.
- Logging receipt and collection of customer parcels.
- Key management.
- Building security and resident administration in line with GDPR.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members to deliver exceptional customer experience at the development.
- Communicate professionally with customers, contractors and colleagues, demonstrating a clear understanding of the issue and using initiative to respond accordingly.
- Act as first point of contact for customer service issues, including complaints, welfare, repair requests and allocation of issues in accordance with company procedures.
- Embed customer involvement by involving and consulting customer to find ways to shape, improve and deliver services to meet their needs.
- Actively promote the development and other company properties to prospective customers, conducting viewings and providing accurate site information, ensuring contact details are retained and progressed as necessary, whilst complying with GDPR.
- Manage and maintain relevant administration and reporting systems to produce statistical reporting.
- Receive customer post and deliveries.
- Comply with Health and Safety working practice.
- Respond to emergencies, both during and out of hours in a professional and diligent manner.
Skills and Experience
- A reasonable level of general education educated to O' Level / GCSE level or equivalent with demonstrable written and numerical skills is desirable.
- Awareness of H&S requirements on site.
- Continually strives to improve knowledge, skills and abilities to produce the best results.
- Helpful, friendly personality with effective communication skills.
- Behave in a professional, courteous and helpful manner towards colleagues and residents at all times.
- Be a positive advocate for change, highlighting and implementing business improvement initiatives.
- Smart and presentable in appearance.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong proven record of providing excellent customer service in a customer facing role.
- Previous experience in residential property management sector is desirable.
- Knowledge of other languages may be an advantage.
- Demonstrable ability to implement H&S on site when required.
In return for hard work the company offer a competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional training and development, and internal promotion wherever possible.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.